Sunday, July 19, 2009

KING (AND QUEEN) OF THE MOUNTAIN: HIKING TIMPANOGOS

On Saturday, Scott and I decided to do what any normal people would do in 101 degree heat...hike a 12,000 ft mountain. What the 'beep' were we thinking..
Next time I'm hiring a sherpa and yak to carry my 20 water bottles.

Pre-hike Yoga

These are the happy pictures, before the fat man sweating began (Scott calls it 'making gravy'...yuuum).

The mountain goats attack..poor unsuspecting camper about to get gored...

Behold my Kingdom

Our engagement photo..'look at the happy couple'

No, I didn't wet myself...this is part of the new summer fashion line for 2010. This halter top/short combo is called 'Glad Trash Bag before sliding down a glacier to your death'.


Cut off 2 miles of your hike...the fun way

2 comments:

The Spanns said...

you're right, they aren't too cute up close. (the goats, that is)

p.s. does it hurt sliding down the glacier? I always pictured it being a nice slope like... I dunno, rock canyon. That looks STEEP.

Megan said...

Hot dang thats cool. You daredevil you.