
Mall Madness: whoever thought of this game was a pure genius. Running around a mall, finding sales while swiping a credit card?! No wonder I have shopping debt as an adult. The best part was the woman's horrible electronic voice.."sale at the chichen store" (kitchen store). P.S.-I also loved that my mom made my brothers play with me on Christmas morning.

Snoopy Sno-Cone: Why go buy a delicious professional sno-cone 2x the size of your head when you could labor for an hour crushing ice cubes with a plastic gizmo (blisters are thrown in for free) to get approximately a thimbleful of edible flavored ice? I have no idea. I do know that instead of community service, this would be a perfect punishment for juvenile delinquents. For some reason I loved it. Maybe because you poured the flavoring from the snowmans hat....so cute.

Skip-It: Look how happy she is. Who knew moving the jumprope from a vertical plane to a horizontal plane could be so much fun. What wasn't so fun? The awful screeching noise it made when be dragged across the asphalt...over, and over, and over again. And thanks to the nifty counter it had, the endless competitions we would have until our ankles bled.







4 comments:
I had the Snoopy Sno-Cone! Loved it!
I remember these toys, but what I remember about them was that I saw the commercials on TV but never got to have them. (I also wanted the little bouncy ball with the thing around it that you could sit on--it looked like Saturn) and the little electronic gadget you could use to "pass notes" in class that was the grandmother of text messaging. Instead we made Barbie houses out of cardboard boxes and sucked on ice cubes for a treat. Ah, memories.
hey...do you like to dance?
I loved those toys...and I also attribute my shopping debt to mall madness...do you think we could sue?
Post a Comment