Thursday, January 13, 2011

A RECITAL JUST FOR YOU

The mother complained she didn't have any recording of me playing, so I did this while visiting at Christmas. Nod to my bro's cinemaphotography, should win an Oscar. (And please ignore my mom's ill timed outburst at the end).

Muzio Clementi's Sonatina Opus 36 no. 6

6 comments:

Kaakun said...

I can't understand whats being said at the end, which I fast forwarded to....

Laura said...

You are simply amazing! Super talented for not having ever had lessons!

Unknown said...

I can't remember what mom said at the end. I also directed.

jenny said...

Ummmm. what? Quit hidin your talents under bushels.

Rachael said...

Loved how the tv was playing in the background. I wouldn't be surprised if you were called to be the ward pianist after this post. :) Did you get any video of the new house? If so, I wanna see it.

Unknown said...

Ellie! That was just simply amazing. I cant believe you have barely had any lessons. You surprise me, and you need to come and play for me.