Back to the Orlando trip. Instead of going to DisneyWorld, I opted for Universal Studios and Harry Potter Magical Land (not its real name). So glad I did!
Warning: this post may drop my coolness stock by a few points.
My co-worker Rob and I all giddy.
Just to prove I am indeed tall enough to ride the rollercoasters.
Welcome to Hogwarts! Seriously can't describe how awesome Harry Potter World is. The attention to detail is amazing. Fans of the books would be proud.
The 'ground-breaking' interactive ride was located inside Hogwarts. Half of the fun was wandering through the castle complete with moving artwork, 3D projections of the characters, the sorting hat, etc.
The Goblet of Fire. Don't worry, I put my name in. Fingers crossed.
The Tri-Wizard Cup.
Hogsmeade.
The day wouldn't be complete without a trip to the Three Broomsticks for some lunch and butterbeer (which is truly delicious). Check out this meal. I don't know what I thinking..a whole chicken? And I've never eaten corn still connected to its stalk before. I felt all Native American.







2 comments:
so jealous!! I wanna go see Harry Potter Land or whatever it's called!! It's definitely on my bucket list!! :)
Wow! I heard it was hard to even get into the harry potter park still. I love it! Did you see my boyfriend Snape?
Post a Comment