Me and my trusty sidekick Annaleesa headed down to Zions over the weekend to hike the narrows. Good thing we're both skinny so we could fit through the narrows....oohh I'm so funny.
For some reason she doesn't like her picture taken. I'm beginning to think she's in the witness protection program.
I think this is my favorite hike. Even prettier than I remembered.
We had to scramble over a few dams to go further in. She was ninja like going up this log. As for me..there was some high pitched squealing involved. The guys behind us thought I was a goner. (Btw, we're pretty sure they wanted to ask us back to their campsite for beers later, awesome).
Annaleesa biffing it over a big rock. She didn't think it was funny, but I sure did.







1 comment:
I love the narrows! I would say lets go there together but you know I'm not good with anything resembling ski poles.
Post a Comment