We first hit colonial Annapolis...
where we took a tour (he did have a monotone voice) on a segway!! So much fun. I highly recommend it.
Showing off my skillz on the brick sidewalk. Allan called me a 'segway natural'. I'm going to get that put on my business cards...
Next up..D.C.
Only one pic..whoops.
Finally, we headed up to Baltimore..
"I wonder if this cannon will shoot my head off"
Strolled through Little Italy
Crazy bird guy..covered in crazy bird poo
Of course I need to post a picture of kitty! Meow.







3 comments:
no offense, but that is a pretty rough looking picture of kitty.
sweet segway skills!
someday when you come home you have to alert me! and i will meet you in d.c. and follow you around. ok, even just for lunch...ok, even if i just roll down my car window and wave hello?
Dang it..this made me so homesick! I miss the MD so much!
Post a Comment