Per your recommendation I just reserved a copy at the library. It must be pretty popular because I'm #49 on the waiting list, but as you know me and books are not friends, so I guess this gives me time to prepare myself for my average one book reading per year. Thank you Ellie for keeping me literate.
5 comments:
YAY! So glad you loved it too :) So fun!
I know, right? I couldn't put it down. Unfortunately I live in Blanding, UT so I'm still waiting to get my hands on a copy of Catching Fire!
You would
Per your recommendation I just reserved a copy at the library. It must be pretty popular because I'm #49 on the waiting list, but as you know me and books are not friends, so I guess this gives me time to prepare myself for my average one book reading per year. Thank you Ellie for keeping me literate.
Post a Comment