Cue music from Jaws.
I could feel it coming tonight. The annual oratory of Mom. The parents are here visiting.. and with every visit comes the lecture/plea to find a spouse and shack up. Needless to say they are a little frustrated with our lack of procreation. Only 1 of 4 of us are married, and they are right.. 25% is a horrible stat no matter what you're measuring. I'd just like to leave you with this little diddy and I quote "This is the year, I can feel it. Somebody has to do something. If nothing happens I'm finding spouses for you, I'm not above arranged marriages." Thanks for the pep talk Mom.
I could feel it coming tonight. The annual oratory of Mom. The parents are here visiting.. and with every visit comes the lecture/plea to find a spouse and shack up. Needless to say they are a little frustrated with our lack of procreation. Only 1 of 4 of us are married, and they are right.. 25% is a horrible stat no matter what you're measuring. I'd just like to leave you with this little diddy and I quote "This is the year, I can feel it. Somebody has to do something. If nothing happens I'm finding spouses for you, I'm not above arranged marriages." Thanks for the pep talk Mom.







3 comments:
What kind of dowry is Mama Roberts willing to offer?
You are so funny!!
MOM
I'd let your mom pick my spouse any day.
Post a Comment