Do you ever feel that you are cursed with picking the wrong checkout lines in grocery stores? Tonight I spent 35 min. reading about Brangelina's 35th adopted kid and memorized a lemonade recipe in the latest edition of 'O', while waiting in line.
The lady in front of me had something priced checked, then pulled out a stack of coupons the thickness of 'Moby Dick' to be scanned, then payed in a combination of pennies, check, and homemade goods to be bartered...so the cashier inevitably had to turn on her emergency danger blinky light to get a manager to come over.
Good thing I have no life, hence had nothing to get home too.







3 comments:
Oh Ellie...I have so been there in the grocery aisle. Seriously there ARE people out there still writing checks, and they are ALL the ones who get in front of me in the checkout line.
hahaha You are so funny. Moby Dick. You can't make this stuff up.
Okay you can. But I can't. Your blog is gold.
Moby Dick in paperback? or the comic book variety?
Hopefully this replaced your "curse" of sitting at the table closest to the bathrooms?
Who knew Market Street Grill had a table in between the ladies and gents bathroom doors?
Post a Comment