
2 days of beautiful snow = spontaneous malicious snowball fight
Most of us went horseback riding...
This was my horse, Rex. Rex's real name should be 'The Feisty Drunk'. He tripped over almost every rock, and felt the need to turn around whenever he wanted, to fight with the horse behind him. I think I did pretty dang good. I owe my horsemanship skills to watching 'Little House on the Prairie' and 'Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman' growing up.
This was the lovely view I got to enjoy for an hour...
We also did a lot of..what's it called...umm..oh yeah, being lazy..
This is what Scott gets for taking up the whole couch.
Wii also played Wii...
And ended the week with a bonfire...because nothing spells fun like eating black marshmallows with little bits of bark still in them, and having your hair smell like a cigar. 







4 comments:
hmmm... so u on that horse... well you look like a 14-year-old. I guess that could be good? shame you had to send the horse to the glue factory.
ellie...your posts always make me laugh out loud.
LOL!
I just thought you were going home. I didn't know you were doing something cool!
So much fun! BTW - I stole some of your pics! Love ya!
Post a Comment