Now is the time of year to enlighten you with my list of most hated christmas songs of all time, you know the ones i'm talking about, the ones that get played on 'easy listening' radio stations, 24/7, since early November. In no particular hatred order...
"Feliz Navidad"... I know our borders are 'loose' but we're still American right? not Mexican? I don't get it
"I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause"...thats just disturbing and I don't need to keep being reminded of it
"Where Are You Christmas"...from the Grinch movie...bad movie = bad song
"Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree"...I have never and will never 'rock around' a christmas tree, and Brenda Lee has a screeching voice
"We're Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime"...not when this song is playing
"I'll Be Home For Christmas"...completely and utterly depressing
Saturday, December 06, 2008
BAH HUMBUG TO MY EARS
Posted by
Ellie
at
10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
This is Brad. I'm with you on most of those but I'll be home for Christmas? Really? You remember your tarot name? That's what I'm calling you in my head right now. :( PS Bridget is going to blog in response to you to your blog.
um....can we please add to the list anything Trans-Siberian Orchestra or Manheim Steamroller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment