Thursday, November 06, 2008

TAYLOR HALL TROUBLE

I recently got together for lunch with some of my old friends. We all lived in the same hallway of the Taylor Hall dorms, and oh the memories. There was a group of about 10 of us who hung out together. I swear that was the best year of college, so much fun..and thats when I got some of my worst grades..hmm,wonder if there is a correlation.
L to R: Jackie, Megan S., Moi, Camille, Lacie

Some of my favorite memories from Taylor Hall:
1. The ultra laziness of Camille and I. She lived across the hall. We would chat online to each other while our doors were open...ahh, good times.
2. Eliza's roommate Rachel and the 'milk' incident.
3. Having 'Survivor: Australia' parties.
4. Basically living in Lacie/Meg Websters' room.
Viva La Taylor Hall!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Oh, I'm jealous! Taylor Hall, good times!

I had forgotten about the milk incident.

This is what I get for not living in Utah. I miss out on all the fun stuff.

Eliza said...

P.S. Whenever I watch The View and Elisabeth Hasselbeck bugs me (because she does) I say to her (as though she can hear me), "You're not fooling anyone, Elisabeth. I knew you before you were famous."

Camille said...

Oh...that was so fun! Even though I look horrible in that picture...I guess that's what I get for not doing my hair or my make-up that day! We should have another one soon.