I've finally completed the next step to wifedom/homemakingness...I made my first apple pie! There should be a punch card or something: perfectly iron a shirt, make a bed with hospital corners, bake a pie for dinner with the in-laws. I'm ready to go, bring on the husbands.
I have to work on the fancy pants crimpy edges thing (thats the technical term). Don't you wish it were scratch and sniff...







4 comments:
Delicious! You just inspired me to make one tonight. By the way I don't think they have punch cards, but you should definately make business cards, you need a way to quickly advertise yo skillz if a sutor were to ask.
I am amazed..you are way ahead of me...I know how to make bread but I don't yet know how to make pies, iron, or even sew on a button. Maybe that's why I haven't met someone yet?!?
Looks yummy! I don't think I checked any of those things off...
It's totally sad, but I can do and have done (and continue to do) all three of those things. Every day I iron a shirt and make a bed, and yes, this Thanksgiving I'm making a pie for the in-law's house. It's sad.
Post a Comment