Ok, so I'm a nerd, but I'm giddy like a school girl for baseball's opening day. It's probably because I'm currently staring at 3 inches of snow outside..boooo!
I watched the Washington Nationals open up their new ballpark last night. I love all the pomp and circumstance. Prez. Bush threw some high heat in Dockers and Kenneth Coles..impressive.
What I do not love is that the new park is located in Anacostia, the WORST of part of D.C. possible. We're talking dead bodies floating in the river. I want to go see a game while I'm home this summer, but I also want to keep my life. I'm betting the park will be in flames in 6 months.







5 comments:
TRAITOR!!! GO O's
I'm not turning on my O's..I'm just dating around cause I'm a floozy.
hahaha That is funny. Hey, I want to play softball with you this summer. Can I be on the team this time!?!?!
Ok that is what I like to hear, both about the O's and you being a floozy.
Post a Comment