
Haven't seen an episode yet? Don't start...I can't stop. It's fun to think about what special powers you would want though. Reading minds? Could come in handy in those oh so fun situations with guys when you're trying to figure out what they are thinking instead of guessing and you end up wasting your time...me, bitter? Nah. Regeneration? Gets too messy. Walking through walls? Boring. I think I would want some practical power...such as muting loud, annoying people, or being able to turn everything I eat into crab cakes! Yum. I'd be a crappy hero.







6 comments:
I've always wanted the power of being able to transport yourself magically to the place you're trying to get to...especially when you're running late, and it's really hot outside, or really cold, and your calves are burning.
Haha, I love this post. Mark and his whole lacrosse team are hooked on this show. Apparently they watched all of season 1 on one bus ride to some games. I don't know--I haven't watched them yet but everyone I know who has watched is addicted. I am still sold on Prisonbreak on Mondays, but I have yet to branch out to Heroes. We'll see.
But hey, if you had a super power to create endless crabcakes you wouldn't be boring at all! I'd be hanging around you all the time. Love the crab cakes.
you know, we could start our own "crappy super hero" club - but it wouldn't be so crappy, because we'd just hang out with each other and... eat crab cakes and get places quickly and stuff.
I love it too. It's a beautiful show.
I have always wanted to be able to move objects with my mind.. like on that old kid's movie, Matilda. That would be so sweet!
Post a Comment