Why do you suck? I feel like you're my child....I love you unconditionally, but am not very happy with you at the moment. Let's go orange and black, land of the Cal Ripken Jr. and Frank Robinson, get your act together or you're not getting any allowance from me. Don't make me become a Nationals fan.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
You crack me up! Did I ever tell you that my final project in my final class for graduation was a PR campaign on how Orioles fans could maintain their customer base with the Nationals coming in to town (well close enough by). um... I don't know anyone that is an Nationals fan. I should have just written on a piece of paper, "They'll suck and no one will like them, that's how the Orioles will maintain their fan base, boo yah."
You are so funny. You and Mark can mourn together. And if you marry that Oriole guy (by the way, whenever I say Orioles I feel like I'm saying Oreos), you could do an Oriole themed wedding. That's hot.
1. Stop getting in a bidding war with the Red Sox and Yankees and spend the money on scouts. So you could use all those high draft picks on someone good.
2. Stop picking up past their prime former A's.
3. Clone Erik Bedard and make ten Erik Bedards.
Oh 2005-2007 Washington Nats. 225-261.
2005-2007 Baltimore Orioles. 213-273.
It could be worse. You could live in Tampa Bay.
Post a Comment