For Ma Mere's birthday I decided it would be nice to give her some updated pictures of her single offspring. Everybody...one, two, three...awwww. I thought I'd post some of the more humorous outtakes from the photo shoot.
"The Album Cover"- very British.
Here is my personal favorite. I look like I'm a character out of High School Musical. Jay has the 'I think I just wet myself' look of surprise. And Scott is casting a spell on somebody.
And finally, my audition for 'BayWatch'. (You may have to click on it to see it better). Think I got the run down...yowser. Scott looks like he's trying to avoid stepping on small animals.







2 comments:
Hey I never commented on your post with a shout out to Finley! So here is a delayed thanks. And let me just say that Finley misses you everyday. You really made an impact on her life :)
Hilarious!
Post a Comment