I'm at the point in my life where I want somewhat grownup looking furniture, since I'm 'somewhat' of a grownup, but after a disastrous attempt to refinish my nasty, 10 yr old, faux brown, plywood nightstand (anymore adjectives I can squeeze in there?), I took the easy way out. I got in the car and went to IKEA!! It wasn't THAT much of a cop-out. It still took me 2 hours to put the thing together (Swedish is hard to read). I had to actually use a hammer and nails at one point...scary. A little small, but pretty cute huh?








2 comments:
Super cute. So I always think, "Oh, I could refinish that. It would be so cute." Then I come back to reality. Neither Spencer or I have the skills, tools or patience for that matter to refinish something. I fully support the purchase.
Thanks for your support! I should start a club...
Post a Comment