I decided to take a little vacay and visit my friend Megs up in Seattle. It was my first foray into the land of coffee, salmon, and 'everyday is earth day'. I was tempted to wear my 'I love G.W. Bush' button, but didn't want to start off badly and get knifed at the airport.
* I realize I'm wearing the same thing in every picture over 4 days, I apologize. It was chilly and I only brought one jacket. Don't judge.*
DAY ONE
My homeboy, Chief Seattle.
A house of ill respute, probably where I would have worked back in the late 1800's...Aa-hem.
Here is whom we affectionately referred to as 'the devil seagull'. Him and his buddy literally tried to attack us while we were eating lunch, then pooped all over the deck. Birds are gross and scare me.

We of course had to hit up the famous public market and the fish throwing at Pikes Place.

Guys in orange waders are kinda attractive. (None are pictured, just thought i'd throw that out there).
The skyline at dusk.







4 comments:
Ah, I miss Seattle. Except for the wet. And no sun. But it's a beautiful city in the summer! That's cool that you went!
Where are your whale pictures?
mom
Guys in waders are attractive. Maybe we would've liked that Seagull better if he was in waders.
Post a Comment