Anyone else hate it when someone answers a text and all that is written is 'k'? What a waste of a text!! You are killing virtual trees and my limit of 400 texts a month. In most of these cases a response is not warranted, BUT if you find the need to respond with 'k', at least add something to it. Get creative....like 'k, cya' or 'k, later'. 'Special K cereal' maybe?
(watch..now I'm going to be inundated with 'k' texts...)







4 comments:
K.
-K
I'm with you on that. I get "K" texts from Matt ALL THE TIME and it drives me nuts. bleah.
Me too. I was just complaining about it the other day. Either just don't text me back or text me back and actually say something. I even have unlimited texts and it still drives me crazy.
Alright, I admit, I am not a huge "texter"--I dare say I hate it. What I really hate is when someone sends a text (and it is a text that I don't believe needs an answer, ex: I'll be there is 5 min--ok, no answer needed) and then they proceed to text "did you get my text" until you respond. In this case, I can understand someone (like myself) writing 'K'...but I don't even like to do that. Making a phone call is soooo much easier. I do like special K though, especially with strawberries.
Post a Comment