TWIZZLE
Whats a twizzle you ask? I have no clue, but I heard it about 2 dozen times the other night while watching Olympic Ice Dancing (we won't get into why I was watching Ice Dancing, thats a whole other more disturbing post.)
Isn't it fun to say though? Say it with me..twizzle.
It sounds like a delicious candy, or a painful disease..."Whats that ugly rash on your arm? Oh, I have twizzle."







1 comment:
I too discovered ice dancing this Olympics. I have to say, I am a little embarrassed how much I enjoyed it (but come on, that Canadian couple almost made you want to cry...or was that just me), but I never quite got used to "Twizzle." How could the judges could say it with out giggling each time is beyond me. I think I may start throwing it randomly into my sentences, as you have suggested, and see if anyone notices.
Post a Comment