I'm going to try and disregard the depressing fact that I graduated high school 10 years ago (go Falcons!)...and give you my resolutions for this year.
Disclosure:*Keep in mind I in no way intend on actually keeping any of these, but thought I'd at least write them down. *
1. I WILL NOT get annoyed and hence rearrange the dishwasher if it is loaded inefficiently. (pots, pans, cookie sheets don't belong, am I right?)
2. Try and find some reason to enjoy being around dogs. Maybe if they'd stop sniffing me in inappropriate places...
3. Hem all my pants so they don't drag on the ground. I'm tired of looking like I've run through the jungle with Bear Grylls after a month of wearage.
4. Follow Elder Bednar's counsel and not watch bootlegged movies . Who am I kidding..I put this one in just to prove I pay attention at firesides. This is what charging $10/ticket does to people Hollywood!
5. Stay at work until exactly 5:00pm..not 4:47, not 4:59..but 5:00. Hmm..its 4:49..gotta go.
5. Get myself to Europe! Who's with me?
Disclosure:*Keep in mind I in no way intend on actually keeping any of these, but thought I'd at least write them down. *
1. I WILL NOT get annoyed and hence rearrange the dishwasher if it is loaded inefficiently. (pots, pans, cookie sheets don't belong, am I right?)
2. Try and find some reason to enjoy being around dogs. Maybe if they'd stop sniffing me in inappropriate places...
3. Hem all my pants so they don't drag on the ground. I'm tired of looking like I've run through the jungle with Bear Grylls after a month of wearage.
4. Follow Elder Bednar's counsel and not watch bootlegged movies . Who am I kidding..I put this one in just to prove I pay attention at firesides. This is what charging $10/ticket does to people Hollywood!
5. Stay at work until exactly 5:00pm..not 4:47, not 4:59..but 5:00. Hmm..its 4:49..gotta go.
5. Get myself to Europe! Who's with me?







1 comment:
Europe. Yes. Done and done.
Post a Comment