I agree, HOWEVER, it is my Dad's FAVORITE candy! No lie.
So gross. I think it's a tie between these and those orange and black taffy nastiness that people pass out at Halloween.
oh my goodness! I love these candies!!!seriously.
I will defend the deliciousness of these sweet little treats until the day I die. How dare you take the name of licorice in vain!
I HATE these more than anything.
I TOTALLY AGREE!! THESE THINGS ARE NASTY! All my aunts love them though...must be the generation?
yummmmm!! I love these. Maybe it's because I'm old:(
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I agree, HOWEVER, it is my Dad's FAVORITE candy! No lie.
So gross. I think it's a tie between these and those orange and black taffy nastiness that people pass out at Halloween.
oh my goodness! I love these candies!!!
seriously.
I will defend the deliciousness of these sweet little treats until the day I die. How dare you take the name of licorice in vain!
I HATE these more than anything.
I TOTALLY AGREE!! THESE THINGS ARE NASTY! All my aunts love them though...must be the generation?
yummmmm!! I love these. Maybe it's because I'm old:(
Post a Comment