Slankets...? What is that you ask? A curse word? A foreign food? No, silly. It's a blanket with SLEEVES. Because why would you simply wrap a blanket around you when you can pay $40 to look like an idiot.
I can't decide if he looks more like a monk, or Dumbledore. But he sure knows how to strike a pose.

Wearing a slanket, and playing video games....let me guess, no girlfriend?
I can't decide if he looks more like a monk, or Dumbledore. But he sure knows how to strike a pose. 
Wearing a slanket, and playing video games....let me guess, no girlfriend?







3 comments:
looks stupid, but i bet its super compfY!
snuggies are way better. that's what i have on my person right now.
you think i'm joking
I was going to say, that's a RIP-OFF of the Snuggie!
Which I have not in fact tried, but I will tell you this. In the morning sometimes it's really cold in my apartment. So I walk around with a very large microfiber blanket wrapped around me and tucked in under my arms like a beach towel. And it always comes undone. Clearly I need a Snuggie. Or Slanket.
Post a Comment