Tuesday, September 01, 2009

WHY-OMING

Yee-haw. This past weekend I headed to Wyoming with the Spanns. Innnnteresting place that Wyoming. We hit up Star Valley, Jackson Hole, and did a driveby of the Tetons.

The cutest backseat passenger ever for a car trip. And I must be honest, he drooled a lot less than most people I've shared a backseat with...

We stayed in a cabin on Matt's grandparents ranch. Very Little House on the Prairie. We ended each night with 'goodnight half pint...goodnight Pa'.


Here's what I like to call 'the creepy room'. The whole family are hunters. Needless to say I felt a little out place..and I made sure to wear an orange jumpsuit at all times so that I didn't end up on the wall.

Striking a pose, under an archway of antlers in Jackson Hole. Nothing unnatural about that. Thanks Wyoming!

1 comment:

Hillary Van Akin said...

It looks like Matt is the one wearing the orange jumpsuit, but I'm glad you didn't end up mounted on the wall.