I think you're one step closer to your own show on the food network. You'll need a catchphrase like Emeril though.
Before even reading your post I instantly felt the need for your legs....and wings. The BBQ ones. They look so good.I won't be opposed if you ask me over for dinner. Just don't tell Jenny because we're dating or something.
What up fatty :) Good to know the bloated grease parties live on.
You really can cook!! mom
oh we all know that isn't true..... (the going running part)
Ok, those look amazing! How about posting the recipe?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think you're one step closer to your own show on the food network. You'll need a catchphrase like Emeril though.
Before even reading your post I instantly felt the need for your legs....and wings. The BBQ ones. They look so good.
I won't be opposed if you ask me over for dinner. Just don't tell Jenny because we're dating or something.
What up fatty :) Good to know the bloated grease parties live on.
You really can cook!! mom
oh we all know that isn't true..... (the going running part)
Ok, those look amazing! How about posting the recipe?
Post a Comment