Monday, May 04, 2009

NOT SO WICKED AWESOME

Dear criminal who broke into my car over the weekend:
I'm sorry your parents didn't love you growing up, but why did you have to take it out on me? You could have at least taken my radio and the fashionable bright orange softball jerseys, just to make it worth it. Thanks to you I'll be picking bits of glass out of my flesh for the next couple of months.

P.S.-double thanks for doing it over a rainy weekend, appreciate it



Which is real, which is fake? Almost uncanny huh? Haha. Scott and I are proud of how well we did in the 'ghetto art' of a plastic window.

1 comment:

bradget said...

Dude, are you serious? I can't believe someone broke in to your car. Sad face. Although, you had the sweet experience of Wicked to comfort you. So jealous! I'd trade someone breaking in to my car for Wicked tickets... ok maybe not.