Dude, the bow was AWESOME!I loved it.
that's change for you.
I was secretly a fan...not too many people can get away with wearing a hat that size!
Aretha Franklin!! You know what Garrett would be saying right now! I am laughing just thinking about it!
I think Aretha could wear a fax machine on her head and work it - I feel she somehow deserves to wear the big bow and get away with it :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Dude, the bow was AWESOME!
I loved it.
that's change for you.
I was secretly a fan...not too many people can get away with wearing a hat that size!
Aretha Franklin!! You know what Garrett would be saying right now! I am laughing just thinking about it!
I think Aretha could wear a fax machine on her head and work it - I feel she somehow deserves to wear the big bow and get away with it :)
Post a Comment