It's a little delayed, but I'm finally doing it....thanks to Cuz Rachael. Here's 7 quirky things about me:
1. I never answer a phone call if I don't know the number. I figure if they really need to talk to me they will leave a message. Its a good way to avoid strange people. So, if I don't answer your phone call, you are probably strange.
2. Do you know those cans of biscuits that 'pop' when de-pressurized? I hate opening them, they freak me out. I once stood around my kitchen for 5 min. trying to get enough courage to open one.
3. I have to sleep w/a fan or some other 'noise blocking' device. I 'd like to thank noisy roommates of yore for this habit.
4. It's pointless to take me to a movie that begins after 8 p.m. I guarantee you I will fall asleep. I've wasted hundreds of dollars in movie tickets. I still haven't seen the end of 'Ironman', 'Narnia', 'Batman Begins' or any of the 'Spiderman' movies.
5. I'm a weather forecast fiend. I'm constantly online checking the weather.
6. I don't like most things chocolate. Chocolate milk, cake, ice cream, hot chocolate, fudge, M&M's....all disgusting. I know, I'm weird.
7. When I fill up my car with gas, I always try to end on a nice round number..say $20. I don't know why, it just looks better (on the pump and on my bank account statement).
I tag: Jordo, Bridget, Gabby, and Kirk.
1. I never answer a phone call if I don't know the number. I figure if they really need to talk to me they will leave a message. Its a good way to avoid strange people. So, if I don't answer your phone call, you are probably strange.
2. Do you know those cans of biscuits that 'pop' when de-pressurized? I hate opening them, they freak me out. I once stood around my kitchen for 5 min. trying to get enough courage to open one.
3. I have to sleep w/a fan or some other 'noise blocking' device. I 'd like to thank noisy roommates of yore for this habit.
4. It's pointless to take me to a movie that begins after 8 p.m. I guarantee you I will fall asleep. I've wasted hundreds of dollars in movie tickets. I still haven't seen the end of 'Ironman', 'Narnia', 'Batman Begins' or any of the 'Spiderman' movies.
5. I'm a weather forecast fiend. I'm constantly online checking the weather.
6. I don't like most things chocolate. Chocolate milk, cake, ice cream, hot chocolate, fudge, M&M's....all disgusting. I know, I'm weird.
7. When I fill up my car with gas, I always try to end on a nice round number..say $20. I don't know why, it just looks better (on the pump and on my bank account statement).
I tag: Jordo, Bridget, Gabby, and Kirk.







11 comments:
$20? what does that get you like a 1/4 tank?
and how will you know if i ever get around to doing your tag?
Despite what you think Kirk, I do visit your blog....every full moon or so :)
Um yeah that weather thing was really handy when we were roomies. What's the weather going to be like? Oh, ask Ellie. Did you have this thing before college or did that awesome (yeah right) weather class at BYU do it for you?
So I was just thinking about when we went to go see Batman Begins and then when we were on the way home, Megan had her new car and the brights kept going off and flashing everyone! That was an awesome night!
I am loving this tag! I've learned so many fun things about so many different people! I love that you miss the end of so many movies! Are you any good at getting your gas pump to stop at a nice round number? Mine always goes to like $30.01...you think there's something wrong with the gas pump? Or is it me? haha! Hmmm...so to be as tiny as you are - I have to stop loving chocolate?! Is that your secret? Seriously! :o)
HA! It takes me a while to open those stupid cans too. I'm always so apprehensive. The sad things is this is Brad not Bridget who is scared of those stupid cans.
Those cans freak me out, too.
Apple pie? I made two last week. Brad's parents brought us canned pie filling that she made from her apple tree. Plus they brought us two dozen apples. We were all but swimming in apples, so pies were called for! Many more pies to come... good luck with yours :)
Jackie and I were thinking that we should have a mini-reunion on November 1st...thoughts?
Not lame at all...we can totally work around the game! What if we met at like 11 at Jackie's place (assuming that is ok with her)? Megan is coming too...do you know anyone else around that we should invite?
Post a Comment