I took a quick weekend trip home to MD (I wish I was going home to a doctor..yuck, yuck).
I went to an Orioles game, and it was a shockingly small crowd. That could be due to the fact that they are 1,258 games behind first place Tampa Bay.I forget how windy it gets up there in them cheap seats...I got pelted by a napkin, someone's empty fry container, and a diseased spork.
I also had the opportunity to go through the temple for the first time. I'm glad I was able to go to the D.C. temple, because I think its the prettiest..what can I say, I'm shallow.
I also had the opportunity to go through the temple for the first time. I'm glad I was able to go to the D.C. temple, because I think its the prettiest..what can I say, I'm shallow.







8 comments:
you're up early..
How was "Everyone Gets a Foul Ball" night?
Yeah I went through the Provo Temple, but only because I was about to get married in the slc Temple (which I think is the prettiest next to DC). I had to spread the love you know...
That's awesome ellie! wooo hooo!!!
Congratulations! How exciting!! I've never been in the D.C. Temple. I sure hope to one day.I agree it's the most beautiful temple. :)You look so pretty in all the pictures! ...Rachael
YAY!! We are so proud of you. Wish the O's were doing better - it's one of those root for the home team things, huh?!? You will just have to come out here more often and play on Garrett's boat. Do you know how to ski?
That is so awesome! That is a beautiful temple. It's a great experience and it gets better the more you go. We should go together sometime.
Congrats on going through the Temple!! I've never been to the DC Temple...but the pictures are absolutely beautiful!!
Post a Comment