Do you like the bilingualness? What can I say, I'm a Geography major...
So I just moved to a cute new place called Tuscan Villas. Just renting for now, but at least I finally bought my own bedroom furniture!
Sorry for the bathroom shot,but what girl doesn't love, love, love a huge mirror
Thanks IKEA..the Swedes make a good bed to go along with their meatballs..
And my little dresser, which amazingly holds most of my little clothes
Come by and visit!!







4 comments:
Congrats on the new place! It looks nice. Wish we could come see you!
Wow! I'm jealous! It's beautiful!
Wow Ellie, next stop architectural digest. I love it! Dang you reasonable rent in Orem! The rent for that place in Seattle would probably be 3G and my firstborn child:)
AWESOME!! So does that mean that the girls night out might possibly come to Orem? Come visit! I'm not to far from you!
Post a Comment