Monday, June 16, 2008

SILVER LAKE


Bradget and myself hiked up to Silver Lake in American Fork Canyon. What a gorgeous hike!

I haven't fished for about 15 years..so after I got a tutorial about how you shouldn't cast the hook while someone is standing behind you (hooks in the eyes are nasty), they let me loose.


Doesn't that look impressive? Like I'm reeling in some giant tuna or something...


Sadly, this is what all that struggling was about..haha..an itty bitty rainbow trout. Bass Masters here I come.

Doesn't it look like a Bob Ross painting? "Let's paint some happy little trees.."



We took a shortcut to get down, here's Brad being oh so graceful.

3 comments:

Kaakun said...

wow that fish and that one-day fishing license equals what? like $30/lb?

Because I'm sure you obeyed all the fish and game regulations of the state of Utah.

Gabby said...

Sadly, I know who Bob Ross is and yes it totally looks like something he would paint. He's amazing.

Kristen said...

hey don't mock. i learned to paint from bob ross.