In case you were wondering, I chose 'Cranberry Ice'..smelled better than the 'Light n' Foamy', but yet it was still light and foamy. Duh, thats not a hard choice.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by
Ellie
at
3:02 PM
3 comments:
Now if they would only let you pick the air freshener you want to hit you in the face . . .
why not have one sink dispose one soap and the other sink dispose the other soap?!
Ellie....Thanks to your mom I finally can check up on you every once in a while. I enjoyed reading all your posts. I can't believe you jumped out of an airplane! I wanted to do that with my girlfriends in college and my dad said I wasn't allowed. Love all the pics of your family. Garrett's kids are huge. I also love Jeff's wedding pics...espcially the one of me. :) When are you guys coming to AZ? It's a fun place to be during the summer! It only gets 118, not that bad. :)You always have a place to stay! Love, Rach
Post a Comment