Monday, March 10, 2008

WELCOME TO TALLY HALL....AND GETTING HIT ON BY 18 YR OLDS

On Friday I went to see a quirky, but entertaining band called Tally Hall.
Click to hear their tracks. Perhaps the most entertaining track was called "Ellie gets hit on by an 18 yr old". I know I look like I've just barely hit puberty, but come on.

nice YOUNG man: hey there, u here alone? (starts touching my arm)
me: not really, my group's over there
nice YOUNG man: why aren't you with them?
me: its complicated
nice YOUNG man: what year in school are you?
me: uhhhh..(how do i break this to him gently)...i've been graduated for (cough) a couple, uh, 5 yrs
nice YOUNG man (with frightened look on face): ohhhhhh
me: how bout you?
nice YOUNG man: i'm going on a mission to Brazil in June
me: riiight..good luck with that

Nice guy, had a fun time, helped me stand on the trash can so I could see. So if you're out there Tally Hall guy, thanks for noticing me, maybe contact me when you're 25...


No comments: