Monday, November 05, 2007

THE EPIPHANY OF THE MCDONALDS APPLE PIE


I had a girls night on Saturday with Bridget (Brad lives at school these days..check the library bathroom for his toothbrush). We rented an amazing movie, so amazing I won't tell you the title..haha..and went on a progressive food run down Bulldog. This is when I discovered the glory that is the McDonalds apple pie.

Ellie: "Alas, what is in the bag?"
Bridget: "2 apple pies for dessert"
Ellie: "Ohhhh"
Bridget: "You've never had one?"
Ellie: "I was deprived many things as a child"

I took a bite and bright light filled the room. I'm fully converted.

4 comments:

bradget said...

that movie was amazing... "Harry Potter can kiss my a**", hahaha. I'm so happy you are converted. You can also put a little ice cream on top for an extra special treat :)

More Bacon said...

That sounds REALLY good right now.

And now I really want to know what the movie was!

Jessica Davis said...

I have been re-converted to McDonald's in the last couple of years. A DOUBLE cheeseburger on the 99 cent menu?? You can't beat that. I also re-discovered Big Macs in Europe. When we were starving and couldn't bother being cultured, we would go to the nearest McDonald's and get their Big Mac meals. Oh my goodness... so good.

Kaakun said...

that light filling the room was probably from the McD's clogging the an artery in your brain. I'd get that checked out...