I was excited to see one of my favs before he kills himself from alcohol poisoning or gets thrown in prison. I went with Jordyn & Matt, we somehow all ended up dressed in black...I think we were subconsciously mourning our coolness... we were the only ones under 35 at the concert.
P.S.-Sorry the video quality is poor..blogger shrinks it when it uploads.
Piano solo from one of my fav songs...Scenes from an Italian Restaurant.
After the booze started kicking in, people started dancing. We concluded that beer + no dancing skills = enjoyable entertainment. Unfortunately the videos are too dark to post , but just picture a really nerdy guy sticking out his butt and wiggling it really fast off beat.
The encore..Piano Man.
P.S.-Sorry the video quality is poor..blogger shrinks it when it uploads.
Piano solo from one of my fav songs...Scenes from an Italian Restaurant.
After the booze started kicking in, people started dancing. We concluded that beer + no dancing skills = enjoyable entertainment. Unfortunately the videos are too dark to post , but just picture a really nerdy guy sticking out his butt and wiggling it really fast off beat.
The encore..Piano Man.








1 comment:
I like how you post your ticket, which clearly states, "no cameras/recorders".
Then you post videos...
Tisk tisk tisk
Post a Comment