
Over the past few weeks I've been getting messages from a lovely sounding woman. The only problem is she thinks she is leaving messages for her dear friend Cindy. The first one was an invite for a play date for the children.....oh play children, play. The second was an invite for a grown up game night (dont' know what that entails exactly...drinking, poker, little hors d'oeuvres). Anyway, I know I should probably let her know she has the wrong number, but its too much fun seeing what will come next. I'm holding out for an invite to a cabin getaway or a couples cruise.
Monday, September 10, 2007
MISTAKEN IDENTITY
Posted by
Ellie
at
3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Oh my, that picture, haha. A couples cruise--that would be fun!
This is so much fun... I think you should call back and pretend to be Cindy... that could be even more fun.
I don't think you should toy with her anymore. For the past three months I though my prefix was 368 and oops it's 356. People at church kept telling me they tried to call but some furious woman kept answering saying they had the wrong number...oops!
Post a Comment