Saturday, June 23, 2007

PLEASANT GROVE RODEO



I pretended to be a hick for an evening to enjoy the Strawberry Days Rodeo. After much deliberation Rebecca and I decided that our goal in life was to find a way to become the next Utah Rodeo Queen, so we could wear our hair extra poofy and adorn ourselves in lovely sequined outfits.




2 comments:

Eliza said...

Love the new blog look Elner!

P.S. I have never been to a rodeo. It is definitely my goal in life to go to one. I have never been to a horse race either...not that those have anything to do with each other other than horses but I really want to go to a horse race also.

I did go to a tractor pull a couple of a summers ago.

rbsp said...

I don't care how hard or how long I have to fight for it. I will become the next Miss Rodeo USA.